Select option that fits the need of your call and someone will get
back to you.
- Maranatha Registered Payee
- Maranatha Food Pantry
- Candleheart Mental Health / Addiction Recovery House
- House of Hope Woman and
Family Recovery House
- Cold Weather Drop in Shelter
- Maranatha Thrift
The heart of Maranatha is to share the love of Christ to those who are searching for something in their lives that is more than just the need for food, budgeting, or housing. People need healing, freedom from prison or just the opportunity to share their fears and disappointments in life. Through love of one to another all the hardships of life can come together. We offer a hand up and not just a hand out.
- Maranatha is responsible agent for all Food Box Distribution and Coordination for Franklin County – When you see a giveaway at local Churches and Businesses it came through US !!
- Mentor Connection Prison Ministry needs Men to Sponsor a man being released as a mentor throughout life in making good family based decisions
- Cold Weather Shelter operates from 12/1 – 4/1 keeping our local homeless safe during in climate weather months
- Maranatha Thrift takes Household items and furniture donations. All proceeds after bills goes to the bottom line of our Ministry to help with operations.
- Maranatha Food Pantry is always in need of Volunteers & Donations (monetary and food ) We give out over 20,000 pounds of food every month to people in need . We also will be starting up our Faith Feed in May where we serve cooked on the grill every Friday from 1-5 giving a to go box of freshly cooked food – last year we served on average 400 meals every Friday. Being the largest food pantry in Franklin County we tithe 10% of all of our food donations to other food pantries to help them succeed.